Saturday, January 1, 2011

Because Tumblr" will be back shortly"

Imma bitch on this site.

I was having such a good night. went to dinner with babe then came home to play uno with him and my sister. of course all good things must come to an end right? so my effing father had to call me all complaining that i have MY blankets at my moms house and he demanded that i bring them back. well my moms in bed and of course im not gonna get her to get up and take me so i had to ask my bf to do it. Then i go and wake my mom up to tell her im leaving and will be right back and shes like well y dont u just stay there since ur already going then i wont have to take u back out there tomorrow. its like the third time shes told me to go home. so yea imma a little hurt that my own mother doesnt want me around. I put uno away and i went into my room to start packing. && i start to tear up and i fucking HATE crying so i get even more upset and start the never ending cycle of gettting more and more mad and crying even more. then my freaking bf comes in and is trying to ask me whats wrong and im trying to hide my face and i kinda snap at him to get out of the room and wait in the living room. I suck it up and take my shit out to his car. then we leave and i kinda start crying in the car still trying to hide it. we get to my dads we take everything in and then i ask him if he wants to go or stay. he says he wants to go. so now im like FUCK! no one wants me. i walk with him out o his car and hes huggin me and trying to kiss me and im trying not to cry. and i tell him to leave. && hes all babe whats wrong u can tell me. i tell him im fine and he should go. then i walk up to my door and start balling. I can hear the engine from his car still. he hasnt left. so i dry my face and go inside only to sit on the bathroom floor for 30 min feeling sorry for myself. Then i go into the living room to ask my dad to fix the internet so i can get on TUMBLR and complain. He gets all grr at me cuz i dont wanna sit in the livingroom with him and his kids and watch some fat guy tell jokes. Then he tells me "ohh ur really gonna go play on the comp instead of paying attention to ur family" and i was like yup. and left.

Im annoyed pissed of hurt and feel completely unwanted.

FML.

p.s. i give up on this not ever drinking again thing.
i dont want to do it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment