Thursday, December 30, 2010

writing here becuz tumblr "will be back shortly"

im spending new years with my boyfriend so he wont go to his ex girlfriends house??

he asked me last night if i trusted him and i said yes.
and i do trust him...but to a point... i dont trust anyone fully.
I trust him not to hurt me or cheat on me.
I trust him to be there when i need him.
but i dont trust him to stay with me...

because eventually they all leave. or... i leave before they can leave me...

we talked forever last night about a million things.
like why i pull away when he puts his hands on my neck..
whats going to happen when we graduate
if hes ever had a pet fish lol
and even after he told me that im beautiful and he doesnt wanna lose me
he wants to try to stay together when we graduate...
im still scared he will leave.

ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment