Sunday, December 12, 2010

nothing can break me down

to afraid to hurt
to let myself love
to put myself out there
to stop acting tough
the old me i have held onto
the anger the tears and the pain
the person i became just to please you
all washes away in a summers rain
your memory a distant feeling
of one who doesnt exist
a new life i am living
of happiness and bliss
great friends all around me
and family that loves me to
loved ones surround me
and i barely think of you
im ready to take the leap
and trust my heart to someone new
and live my life with no regrets
except the one of loving you
smiles and laughter fill each of my days
and nothing will break me down
sick of all the drama and craze
and all the liars i have found
so i put myself first and i let myself love
no longer with a shadow of doubt
and i spread my arms open
as i reach for the clouds
Nothing will ever break me down

No comments:

Post a Comment