Saturday, December 11, 2010

venting

You say you love me. You say you care about me. You say you want to be with me…Yet you wont defend me. you wont defend us. You wont do anything to keep us together. _________ is trying to break us up. ___________ is trying to make my life complicated and _____________ is basically stalking you but you dont care you think its funny. I dont think its funny. & it hurts to know that you dont care enough to defend me you would rather have ur little flunky on ur side and following u like a love sick puppy then hang onto the girl that u supposedly love. I never wanted to be the girl to tell you what to do or who to hang out with i tell you how i feel and i let you know that i dont like her but in the end i let u decide what to do. && you tell me you dont care about her that shes annoying and u think shes funny but you wont stand up to her and tell her to back off you wont tell her the truth you lie to her and you give her hope so that she follows you and it drives us apart it hurts my feelings that i dont mean enough to u where u could just man up and tell her to back off. im always the one to stand up for us im always the one to defend our relationship! why cant you be the boy i need why cant you just grow up and look to your future. i know we wont make it i feel it in my heart because although you say u care u dont show me u care and words mean nothing in the end. i deserve a boy who has a future who can be there when i need him who can defend me and protect me when i need him who see’s me and no other. why cant you be that for me? _________ keeps saying i dont deserve you. && maybee shes right…maybee u two are perfect for eachother…

No comments:

Post a Comment