Monday, December 13, 2010

boys are stupid.

So my friend has the worst luck with guys and i really dont understand it. She's super pretty and skinny and gorgeous but nothing ever seems to work out, guys are always super big jerks to her... but she still loves them and goes back to them??
So i guess its her own fault...
Anyways she's got a new boyfriend but im really worried that he is just using her. He worte on his tumblr that he "got rid of that bitch ____" when he broke up with her for the first time. Now they are back together and i just really really hope he doesnt hurt her...As u can see i dont trust him.
...........................................................................
This morning i was on myspace and i was looking at my friends updated status and chubz and rico (my ex-boyfriends friends) were like I NEED a girlfriend. They make girls sound like property, something expendable. Their whole group is like that. They all think they NEED girlfriends. its like they dont care about who she is or anything as long as they have someone to cling to...its kinda annoying. My ex was the same way. He said he cares and stuff and that he "loves" me but he just doesnt like to be single. He needs to be needed...even at the expense of others.
...........................................................................
My best friends boyfriend is a DICK. He just upo and decided one day he didnt like me. He says im stuck up and need to be knocked off my high horse. Ive never in said two words to him. I dont try to be stuck up...i really have no reason to be. Im not pretty. im not skinny. im not crazy smart or accomplished. idk...he just doesnt like me. It causes alot of conflict between me and my best friend. She ALWAYS defends her boyfriendss. Im supposed to just sit there and take it so i dont "upset" him. ughh whatever.
..........................................................................
Boys are stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment