Saturday, December 18, 2010

i hate this.

fuck i do not wanna deal with other peoples problems. Its MY birthday cant just one day outta the fucking year be mine?? cant people just pretend for ONE day to give a fuck about me and what makes me happy?? My best friend is off doing who knows what with whoever she cant even bother to pick up the phone a give me a call. Syupid guy friend is bitching about how he wants to drink cuz his life is soo fucking bad and how girls dont really care they just wanna get in his pants fuck! idk why the fuck he keeps telling me about it i dont care if u THINK girls wanna sleep with u...im never gonna do it. ?! blah blah blah idgaf! i will care for 364 days a year but why cant i just have one day??? my boyfriend would rather hang out with the guys and play airsoft then be with me...because im that revolting. (i told him to go...i dont want him to stay with me if he doesnt wanna stay) then (she)...idk...(she's) too caught up in her own life.
So basically i did charity work and sat at home crying and drinking for my birthday what an amazing fucking day.

No comments:

Post a Comment