Thursday, December 16, 2010

FUCK. I hope i dont cry today.

I have not slept more than two hours in 3 days. Thats a long time without sleep and it's def starting to wear down on me...&& the people around me. I crashed last night around ten with the intention of sleeping through the night...but that didnt happen. 1st JJ had to wake me up at 1 in the fucking morning, to talk to me about maze. (i hate to be woken up.) Then when he crashed out at about two, i fell back asleep only to be woken up at three by the same stupid nightmare i always have around this time...im sick of it. i want sleeping pills. Then i fell back asleep and was awoken by my alarm at 4 to get up and bake shit for people at school (gave out xmas cards today) but i was too tired to get up and do it. so i went back to sleep but had to get back up at 5 to get ready for school. My brother broke my EFFING hair dryer again so i get to show up today with poofy hair. everything that couldve went wrong went wrong this morning (i blame it on the good day i had yesterday...good things never last) then i get to school. i have to drop off the damn flowers for GODZILLAS play and they start breaking. (i was really tempted top just toss them in the trash and say fuck it.) Im in such a BAD freaking mood. && im really trying to be hsppy (im making the people around me miserable) but its really hard. i need to start sleeping.

On another topic. My best friend is blowing me off on my birthday to hang out with her stupid boyfriend. so im kinda pissed off about that.

I think for my birthday imma hide in my room and avoid everyone.

Its not exactly supposed to be a happy day anyways...

My boyfriend keeps saying hes gonna kidnap and take me somewhere but i really dont want him to spend money on me...I cant repay him. IM BROKE> im always broke. i need a job.

Ohh last night my baking epically failed. i was really upset. IDK i just feel like shit today.

i hope it gets better... = /

No comments:

Post a Comment