Saturday, December 11, 2010

perfect night

So last night i went to a church for the first time in years after my nana died. When she died i completely gave up. i stopped believing in god and i still dont believe in him. im not angry anymore but i just dont believe and its hard for me to go back to church and sit there and pretend that its not all bullshit. and then last night when i went to see my wonderful boyfriend sing in a church performance it made me think alot about church and god and why i dont believe anymore and it all kinda put me in a bad mood… so finally we left and went to the bowling alley where we met up with my guy friends and maze was there. && the night went from ehh alright to freaking amazing. i danced around and acted stupid and i was really close to my boyfriend i like him so much. weve only been dating for a little bit but he makes me so incredibly happy. THEN he took me home and he got out of the care, walked around to my side and hugged me. He proceeded to ask me what i would do if he kissed me and i replied with i’d let you. so he kissed me!! it was so cute and u could tell he was crazy nervous. i was his first kiss. awe! have i mentioned i really like him???

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

No comments:

Post a Comment